Either you blow me or pay for Petrol

So, it all started with a challenge, I challenged my friend that we will have to walk all the way from kurla to govandi and reach before midnight and he agreed. We were walking, talking, running and joking around and having a gala time and we reach almost till chembur which is filed with all the ‘taporis’ or ‘awaara’ boys. So, we were just discussing about review of section 377 and other stuff, I find three boys on scooter who were staring at me and I just ignored they went ahead and stopped and started whistling and I turned back they were calling me but I didn’t go.

My friend went to them and was talking so I thought maybe they are his friends and they must be asking him why are you walking with him? Who is he? And I started walking ahead so that they don’t ask him anymore questions, my friend joins me again and we walk ahead and I kept asking him same question but he asked me to ignore it and walk. There these boys come again and start touching me and force me to ride on a scooter on which already three boys are sitting and staring and when I refused they start forcing my friend to convince me and he asked them to leave and finally they left us alone.

I insisted him to tell me what they had said him, he told me that they were asking him whether I am gay? And they asked him that can I blow them? And when he asked them to stop following they asked him to pay cash so that they could fill petrol and he refused and walked straight and asked me to ignore them.

This makes me feel almost ashamed that we as gays or homosexuals are considered as sex toys, thanks to people who cruise in trains, public loo’s and other places it was horrifying to hear what they told him and more shocking thing was these guys were and are torturing and beating people who are gay or ask them to sexually satisfy them and later steal their things, cut them with blades, beat them badly with bamboos and blackmailing them. Thank god that night I was with some one who could talk to those people, if I’d be there alone they would rag me on the same place and steal my money. And I couldn’t even call anyone because my phone was out of battery.


I want to ask one question are we so hungry for lust that we don’t see the place, person, self-respect and just think about blowing someone. Shit.

Comments

  1. Story was moving.... But its dark truth of time. Chauvinist legacy and patriarchal mindset are roots of our Indian society.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame on them ...they don't know how the life of LGBT's are ..but they will know when someone (like you) will take action against them .."AMEN"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm i wish i could do that but next time no sparing them again.

      Delete
  3. I think it was a worst moment na... But it's dark truth also...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He will be a "Chakka" sister said.

I'll keep loving you, even if you love your wife!