I'll keep loving you, even if you love your wife!

I was in 12th standard, our meet is one of the funny incidents which are happen to me! This guy boards train and we both travel in same compartment, at some point he looks at me and starts smiling and he winks and I try my level best to ignore him but I couldn’t. He talks to me and we both swipe our numbers and that was the first time ever I shared my number with anyone in a local train.
We conversed, spoke over call and this was the time when I hardly knew ‘bout anything else about gays except grindr. This guy was on my mind and he was clear he just wanted to have sex with me! And one day we meet finally and trust me that was the first time I had bunk my classes for someone and I roamed with him from evening to night.
Best part about that meet was we didn’t even spoke about sex we were too busy listening to each other. And at that point of my life which isn’t so late just 2 years ago I was not good looking, with a disastrous dressing sense but I wonder how he liked me! I could be myself in front of him, I could dance on road, sing on streets and hold his hands in public. I could taunt him, shout at him, laugh at him but never leave him.
That one meet became my reason to meet him every day I use to catch 6.48 local train from govandi and he would meet me in chembur by 6.51, we use to halt at GTB nagar and just talk roam and eat and sometimes he used to give me this special training to learn walking like a boy, and guess what I inculcated those lessons and I reciprocated in same way. He knew I love him and I knew the feeling is mutual but he told me that he will have to get married and one day he will have to leave me, I was disturbed I couldn’t understand what to reply and that create a hiatus between us because I couldn’t accept a guy who would marry someone else and even I was pretty immature to understand about his problems. All I knew was either he will be mine and if not then ill have to leave him and I did that.

But even after some of our quarrels in between these years he never left me neither did I, but now I love you Swapnil changed to I love you as a friend. And a nostalgic memory came into my mind which made me write this. He is married and still talk to me, sometimes I feel I should have said yes to his condition long back at least I’d be happy with him for few days but later I think my momma didn’t thought me sharing and I’m not going to compromise when its about a partner to choose and love him like a plant, read him like book and watch him like a film. And still I’m his Anjali and he’s my Rahul

Comments

  1. Amazing Swapnil..
    Ur story and my story is almost alike..
    Anyways i really loved the way u hv mentioned ur feelings by using ths beautiful words..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great.... We all that one guy in life who touches our life with compassion n love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Either you blow me or pay for Petrol

He will be a "Chakka" sister said.