Sridevi we love you!

Well to start with I’m not a huge fan of her and whatever I’m writing today isn’t to get some views on my post, it is to honour the Devi of Acting, Devi of Simplicity and Devi of charm through writing some words about her. Actually, I was supposed to write about all the actress who have impacted or taught me something in my upcoming new blog and obviously Devi was part of it but her tragic and shocking demise has made to write this and to give her tribute through my words.

So, first time ever I encountered Sridevi was on screen while I was watching Mr. India, I didn’t know anything about the films and I wasn’t even a filmy keeda then. But that whole film stayed within me and I laughed till the end. Till now whenever I watch the film the only reason to watch it is her, to experience her sensuous moves, amazing vivaciousness and the innocence in her smile.

Sridevi isn’t only the first female superstar of India but also the most beautiful sight to watch on screen.  Chaalbaaz is one of my favourite films of her I couldn’t explain that how terribly I was laughing at her dialogue delivery.  Her character Anju is one of my favourite characters and I can’t even imagine someone else playing it apart from her, the way she spoke, her eyes, her smile and obviously the way she uses to fool people around. Whereas manju the complete opposite whom people use to fool and she still use to handle it with her simplicity and innocence.

Songs like Hawa Hawai, Na jaane kaha se aayi hai , morni baaga ma and most of the songs of Chandni were part of my life. I found solace in them and many other too. Sridevi left an amazing image on all our minds and she has been part of all our lives and continues to be with the amazing work she has done.

24th February 2018, will be a black day in Indian cinema’s history and all her fans, admirers and well-wishers lives as Sridevi left us and moved towards the mysterious heaven but she will be remembered forever.
This was a small tribute of words to the most amazing actor, graceful dancer and exceptional human being.

Sridevi we love you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Either you blow me or pay for Petrol

He will be a "Chakka" sister said.

I'll keep loving you, even if you love your wife!