I was slapped and ragged!

By age 12, I had never stopped tapping my feet on ground, accidentally i happened to see an episode of ‘Nachle ve’ with saroj khan and she was choreographing on ‘barso re’ song from movie “Guru”,I learnt a few steps from the show and as I was popular in my Chawl I made a team of 5 girls and choreographed them on the same song. Everyone laughed at me because I used to teach making the chawl area my center stage with passerby’s gawking and giggling at me. I prefered to teach in no chaos zone after that. I used to sing the song even though I wasn't so good with lyrics then, no one appreciated my efforts they used to laugh, but that 12year old was so naive that he thought mockery is appreciation.  I choreographed many songs but whenever my dad knew about it he used to feel ashamed. I would take free tuitions which my parents hated, they asked me to stop teaching and just concentrate on my own scores. I was in 6th grade when some teachers supported me while most didn't, one even made me clean the floor of my classroom just because my water bottle was leaking and she laughed when a classmate called me faggot. I failed in 6th grade ! that was a reason enough to create a forever rift between me and my parents.

While i was 13, My dad turned into an entrepreneur and we had a pet store. He never allowed me to participate or lend a helping hand in business, but wanted me to learn about it where as it should have been vice versa. He never appreciated my ideas and even slapped me in the shop. At that tender age the only way to conceal my emotion was through Dance. I use to rush home all the way from chembur to ghatkopar just to choreograph my students and find sloace in Dancing. Once i even got slapped by my mom in front of the whole bunch . I was the Black Sheep in the family. Still i got enrolled in karate class and we went for camps at Pen and Karjat areas, It was there that my seniors ragged me…..I was in deep sleep when they applied toothpaste on my penis due to which I could hardly pee. I had to undergo a circumcision after 6 months when my dad noticed it and I refrained to speak about it even when I knew it happend to me. That day in the bathroom when I saw my lower body covered in toothpaste I was traumatised and busy cleaning it thinking no one should ever know about it, I wish i could complain then.

Comments

  1. Hit hard with Emotions....!!
    Well done♥️
    🌻

    ReplyDelete
  2. U gt tears in my eyes.... u taught me a lesson as well 😘🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs sweetie I'm sure you have Better purpose in life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Either you blow me or pay for Petrol

I'll keep loving you, even if you love your wife!

He will be a "Chakka" sister said.