Everyone doesn't dress to have sex, some do it to Express

Exploring feminine self is/was never wrong. My friend once told  me that she just loves to dress like a girl, “ I want to roam on streets and arouse everyone using my feminity but i am scared that people would label me as hijra and more than that i only want to change my dresses not the genitals". I was stunned, she identifies herself as a Cross-dresser now and she is proud of her newly discovered identity.
She says there's lot of pre- conceived notions and misconceptions,"I am like a mystery to every person, for some its how i look without cosmetics and for some its question on SRS". She tries hard to explain about it and most of them aren't interested to listen to her but busy staring at her mermaid- body type. When i discussed about it with a lot of people they just said here cross-dressers are not less than a trans gender person, they do it because they want to be a trans gender and either of them don't deserve to be respected. To which my friend adds " it is true that either of us aren't respected but saying that we don't deserve it makes you a fool, And trans gender is an umbrella term and cross-dressers also fall under the term so get your facts clear." She gave a bad ass reply.

 During a party I happened to meet a group of 10 cross-dressers and i gelled up with them really well, they asked me to cross-dress once as they weren't use to see a guy sporting beard with lipstick and earrings, it wasn't offensive at all for me. They told me that they were straight, and they liked cross-dressing, i was amused and i later apologised to them for being judgemental. As i had thought them to be gay. Later on they revealed so many things about their life, how they discovered a whole new identity, how they accepted themselves and how they manage to do it secretly. They were being such a sport and even said that most of the people think if a man dresses up like a lady he's doing it to sleep with other men. They added " We aren't interested in sausages and many gays too aren't, just because a man raped a woman you can't say every man is rapist is same as if a cross-dresser has a sexual intercourse with or is hyper sexual doesn't mean every one is. It differs and its their choice. What we expect is love , respect and affection towards the cross dressers around the globe.

These words touched my heart and I'm glad i encountered them and explored their struggles, expectations.

Comments

  1. Awsme... U hve xpressed inner thoughts in ur own views n ways so beautifully. Saw ur this side late... But yes nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really awesome ,brave,unbeatable,dashing,cute,awesome and attractive ...god bless you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Either you blow me or pay for Petrol

I'll keep loving you, even if you love your wife!

He will be a "Chakka" sister said.